If you are certain that you are using the correct details it is most likely
a 'cookie' problem. It happens to some computers depending on their system set up. But it isn't a big issue - very easy to fix.
follow the details below and you will be back into Lynette Anderson Designs in no time! How ever if you still have problems signing in please let us know and we can help you out
Clear your browser's cookies
To delete your cookies, just follow the browser-specific steps below. (Please note that while deleting your cookies may resolve the problem, it will also remove your saved settings for sites you've previously visited.)
Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE)
1. Open IE and click on the "Tools" menu.
2. Select "Internet Options."
3. Click on the "General" tab if it isn't selected already.
4. Under the heading "Temporary Internet files," click on "Delete Cookies..."
5. Click "OK" for the "Delete all cookies in the Temporary Internet Files folder?" prompt.
6. Click "OK" to exit.
Delete all cookies
To delete all cookies stored on your browser:
- Click on the Tools menu and select Clear Recent History....
- Set Time range to clear to Everything.
- Click on the arrow next to Details to expand the list of history items.
- Select Cookies and make sure that other items you want to keep are not selected.
- Click Clear Now to clear the cookies and close the Clear Recent History window.
- Click on the Tools menu and select Clear Private Data....
- Click to select Cookies and make sure that other items you want to keep are not selected.
- Click Clear Private Data Now to clear the cookies and close the Clear Private Data window.